Spring Term 2018: 11 Plus English Exam Preparation Course, Saturday (Swiss Cottage Community Centre, 13:15)
We prepare Year 5 and Year 6 for their 11-plus English entrance examinations into secondary grammar and independent schools. Our 11-plus English exam preparation course is an intensive course on comprehension & creative writing led by highly professional and experienced educators. With feedback given not only on writing but also time-management, analytical and creative thinking skills, participants will come away from these sessions with a range of techniques to apply to learning beyond the exam itself. At the end of the course, your child will receive a written assessment from the course leader.
- Term: Spring Term 2018
- Age Group: Year 5 & 6. Year 4 is not admitted.
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Start / End Dates: 13 January – 10 March 2018
- Half Term Dates: 12-18 February
- Time: 13:15-15:15
- Venue: Swiss Cottage Community Centre, 19 Winchester Road, London NW3 3NR
- Notes: Copyright © 2016 by Chelsea Young Writers Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in any form of all or part of the course materials is prohibited., Terms: please note that by making a booking through our site you agree that you have read, understand, and accept our Terms & Conditions and you agree to be bound by these.
Sold outBook now