Spring Term 2022: 11 Plus English Exam Preparation Course (Year 5) Saturday 13:30-15:30
For this upcoming term, we will continue to develop the core fundamentals for 11+ English for our Year 5 students, as well as begin developing some more advanced skill sets and begin educating our students on the exams process for different schools. This is a very high-level course where our Academic Team becomes heavily involved and works closely with families to guide our students in general preparation for the 11+ exams with an academic focus on the English aspects of the admissions procedure.
Students will be provided with entirely original material to work with; professionally crafted by our Academic Team. The course leader will guide all students through an interactive workshop every week as students develop these fundamentals; with different skills being the focus of each week. After the 10 weeks have concluded, all of our students with sitting their first End of Term Assessment, which will serve as the first point of exam-based monitoring in the course. Furthermore, we will be monitoring the progress of all students throughout the first term very closely, and as always, we take the needs of the individual into consideration, as well as the group.
Additionally, parents will be offered one, 30-minute consultation meeting with our Academic team (inclusive of the booking) to discuss the progress of your child.
- School Year: Year 5
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Start / End Dates: 22 January–02 April 2022
- Time: 13:30-15:30
- Sessions Remaining: 9
- Half Term Dates: 14–20 February 2022 (inclusive)
- Venue: St John’s Notting Hill Church, Lansdowne Crescent, London W11 2NN
- Notes: Bring your own snack and drink. All snacks must be nut free. Water bottles should be labelled with your child's name and must not be shared.
- Terms and Conditions: By making a booking through our site you agree that you have read, understand, and accept our Terms & Conditions and you agree to be bound by these, Cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the program are not refundable