01 June 2022. One-day Workshop. Shakespeare’s Ghosts – (8-12 Yrs)
When you arrive at Baird’s Castle in the wilds of Scotland for your half-term holiday, you’re feeling just a little nervous. Okay, more than a little nervous – you’re absolutely terrified. After all, you’ve heard the stories about murders, and witches, and ghostly shenanigans, and quite frankly, you’re not sure that this, spend- a-sleepless- week in a spooky castle is your bag at all. You’d much rather be at home watching nice gentle movies on Netflix. Not only that, but you rather enjoy a good night’s sleep.
This, of course, is your parent’s crazy idea. ‘It’ll be educational,’ they said. ‘You’ll get to grips with Shakespeare’s ghosts,’ they said. ‘But what if they get to grips with me!’ you said.
Join us as we terrify ourselves with Shakespeare’s ghostly creations. Will you meet with Hamlet? Be tormented by witches? Witness a gruesome, ghostly murder? Or attend a banquet with Banquo? Whatever you decide, pack your courage, you’re going to need it!
- Age Group: 8-12 Yrs
- Start / End Dates: 01 June 2022
- Time: 10:00-13:00, Doors open 10 minutes before class. Early arrivals please wait to be invited by CYW staff to check in
- Venue: St John’s Notting Hill Church, Lansdowne Crescent, London W11 2NN
- Notes: Bring your own snack and drink. All snacks must be nut free. Water bottles should be labelled with your child's name and must not be shared., Copyright © 2022 by Chelsea Young Writers Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in any form of all or part of the course materials is prohibited
- Terms and Conditions: By making a booking through our site you agree that you have read, understand, and accept our Terms & Conditions and you agree to be bound by these, Cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the program are not refundable