Holiday Club: 03-06 April 2017. SPaG Me Up! Editing Wizard. A 4-day Course on Honing Your Editing Skills – (KS2)
This course is designed to tackle one of the most challenging learning areas for children and adults alike: editing. In each two-hour session, your child will be tasked with reworking, editing and improving a pre-selected classic children’s story and/or your child’s own stories in the company of a highly qualified and enthusiastic course leader. Your child will be taught a syllabus carefully modelled on the Key Stage 2 English National Curriculum criteria list, with a close focus on spelling, punctuation, and grammar (SPaG). Over time, your child will learn how to assess written work with a critical eye and apply the ideas of content, clarity, and language to their own work.
- Course Dates: 03-06 April 2017
- Duration: 4 days. 12 hours
- Time: 10:00-13:00
- Age Group: Years 4, 5, 6.
- Venue: St John’s Notting Hill Church, Lansdowne Crescent, London W11 2NN
- Notes: Bring your own snack and drink for break time. All snacks must be nut free, Copyright © 2021 by Chelsea Young Writers Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in any form of all or part of the course materials is prohibited