Holiday Club: 17-21 October 2016. Write & Revise. A 5-day Course on Honing Your Editing Skills – (KS2)
With a focus on crucial aspects of structure, content, language, style, punctuation, spelling and grammar, this course will teach your child how to best approach written tasks with a fully-formed critical eye. It will be beneficial for any child looking to hone their writing skills and develop a suite of useful and practical authorial skills.
Each day, your child will be invited to do timed independent writing based on prompts exclusively designed by Chelsea Young Writers. A CYW instructor-in-charge will guide and teach the group of children how to rework and edit their writing in the most effective way.
- Age Group: Key Stage 2. Years 3,4,5,6
- Course Duration: 5 days. 15 hours.
- Workshop Dates: 17-21 October 2016
- Time: 10:00 - 13:00
- Venue: St John’s Notting Hill Church, Lansdowne Crescent, London W11 2NN
- Notes: Copyright © 2021 by Chelsea Young Writers Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in any form of all or part of the course materials is prohibited